MACRO MANIA DIVE | 1-Tank Boat Dive | Friday Afternoon | US$75.00
Visit Grand Cayman's hot bed of Macro critters inside the East End lagoon. A dedicated ultra shallow dive to find the tiny, miniature, weird and wonderful creatures of the coral reef. A must for underwater photographers.
- Unlimited bottom time
- Macro Guru on board and in the water to help you find subjects
- Caters to underwater photographers and nature enthusiasts
- Shallow reef dive inside the protected East End lagoon
- Suitable for all skill levels of divers
- Only 25 feet at the deepest point
- Diver Certification required
Marine macro species of interest inside the lagoon include the following: Swallowtail Headsheild Slug, Secretary Blenny, Bearded Fireworm, Banded Coral Shrimp, Squat Anemone Shrimp, Spotted Cleaner Shrimp, Blue Eye Hermit Crab, Gaudy Clown Crab, Flamingo Tongue, Yellowface Pikeblenny and many more.....
- 1-Tank boat dive every Friday at 1:30pm
- Departs East End at Ocean Frontiers Dive Shop dock.
- Dive duration typically +60 minutes
- Price US$75 each
Boat Trip, Air Tank, Naturalist Guide, Towel, Drinking Water, Lead Weights, Belt, Free Shuttle.
Other rental gear: BCD, Fins, Mask, Wetsuit, Regulator, Instruments, Dive Computer, Nitrox tanks, Camera. Please check with the dive shop for directions. Gratuities Not Included