Champagne Stingrays | North Sound | 1-Stop | US$60.00
The 'After-Party' but with Stingrays. Enjoy a more relaxed Stingray encounter in the late afternoon golden sun, after the crowds have departed, followed by a boat ride home sipping bubbly and watching the sun set.
4PM Winter 5PM Summer | Thursday | Check-In Kaibo
- Small Personal Group Size- Maximum 6
- Avoid the Crowds
- A full 60 minutes on the Sandbar
- water shallow enough to stand up
- Trip scheduled on Thursday to avoid the Cruise Ship traffic
- Photographer Friendly
- Max Pax = 6 Snorkelers / Crew = 1
- Destination = Stingray Sandbar
- Duration = 2.0 hours
- Check-In at Kaibo = 4:PM in Winter / 5:00PM in Summer
- Return to Kaibo = 6/7PM
- Vessel = 'Ocean Panga' (W.I.Z. Licensed)
- Restrictions = Min Age 8 years old / All passengers must be able to swim
- Must be 18 years old to drink Champagne
- Equipment = Mask & Snorkel Included (Fins / Footwear not permitted)
- Price = US$60 per person
Note: This is a Snorkel Trip, not a scuba diving trip. Although it is possible to dive with the Stingrays at the Deep Stingray City site, we recommend a snorkel trip to the Sandbar for divers and snorkelers alike. The Sandbar offers a great opportunity to interact with one of the world's largest populations of Southern Stingrays.
Snorkel Promotion: Kids under 12 get $10 off individual tours.
Snorkel Packages: Pick-2 US$99, Pick-3 US$125, Pick-5 US$199 (no other discounts apply)