Reef & Rays | North Sound | 2-Stops | US$50.00
The best of both in one boat trip. Visit the amazing Stingrays in waist deep water at the Sandbar on one-stop and then go explore the vibrant and untouched coral reefs of Rum Point. Great for families and kids.
9:30AM | Friday | Check-In Kaibo
- Play with Stingrays on the Sandbar
- Visit one of Cayman's best coral reef snorkel sites
- Shallow snorkeling inside the protected North Sound lagoon
- Expert snorkel guide in the water with you
- Family & Kid friendly
- Dedicated snorkel boat
Marine life of interest at the Rum Point Reef include the following: Trumpetfish, Stoplight & Princess Parrotfish, Scrawled Filefish, French Grunts, Southern Stingrays, Eagle Rays, French Angelfish, Purple Sea Fans, Gorgonians, Staghorn Coral, Star Coral, Brian Coral, Tube Sponges and much more.....
- 2-Stop snorkel boat trip every Friday at 09:30AM
- Departs from Kaibo Yacht Club in Cayman Kai
- Trip duration 2.5 hours
- Price US$50 each
Expert Snorkel Guide, Towel, Drinking Water, Mask, Fins and Snorkel.
Wetsuit, Camera. Gratuities Not Included
Please check with the dive shop for directions.