X-Snorkel | East End | Point-to-Point | US$60.00
Snorkel an undisclosed location with your guide to navigate point-to-point along the East End Barrier Reef for a one-of-a-kind experience. Float continuously over a 1,000 meter stretch of untouched coral reefs.
1:30PM | Wednesday | Check-In East End
- An Ocean Frontiers exclusive trip
- Snorkel in one direction, Point-to-Point, drop off at one end of the reef and pick up at another.
- 1,000m stretch of boulder corals inside the East End Barrier Reef
- Shallow snorkeling inside the protected East End lagoon
- Expert snorkel guide in the water with you leading the point to point tour
- Small groups
- Family & Kid friendly
- Dedicated snorkel boat
Marine life of interest on the East End reefs include the following: Caribbean Spiny Lobsters, Moray Eels, Nurse Sharks, Parrotfish, Filefish, Grunts, Snappers, Southern Stingrays, Eagle Rays, French Angelfish, Purple Sea Fans, Gorgonians, Brian Coral, Tube Sponges and much more.....
- Point-to-Point snorkel boat trip every Wednesday at 1:30PM
- Departs from Ocean Frontiers' Dock in East End
- Must be able to swim in water too deep to sand up
- Trip duration 2.5 hours
- Price US$60 each
Expert Snorkel Guide, Towel, Drinking Water, Mask, Fins and Snorkel.
Wetsuit, Camera. Gratuities Not Included
Snorkel Promotion: Kids under 12 get $10 off individual tours.
Snorkel Packages: Pick-2 US$99, Pick-3 US$125, Pick-5 US$199 (no other discounts apply)
Private Snorkel Charters: US$350 for 2 hours